How do I check my print quota?
Once you are on the PaperCut site, you will be able to log in using your Spring Hill College username and password. (example: john.a.smith; password: js.10.12)
How do I refill my print quota?
There are three ways to refill your print quota:
- Visit the PaperCut link above, sign in, and click ‘Add credit’. From here, you can add money to your account using a credit/debit card or via a PayPal account.
- Visit the Helpdesk Kiosk on the first floor of Burke Library. Then follow the directions above.
- Visit the Circulation Desk on the first floor of Burke Library. You can pay them in cash and they will add the appropriate amount to your account.
- In your ‘Transaction history’ on PaperCut, make sure that the history of print jobs is correct.
- Contact the Helpdesk at 251-380-2276 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that a technician can resolve the issue.
- Color: $0.50 per page
- Black and white: $0.10 per page